Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Interview with Holly

I am starting a new tradition with Holly. At the beginning of each year (and maybe her birthday) I am going to interview Holly to learn about who she is, what her favorite things in life are, etc... should be fun!

Holly at three and a half years old:

What is your favorite color?
Black and Orange

What is your favorite animal?
Giraffe

What is your favorite vegetable?
Watermelon

What is your favorite fruit?
Watermelon

Where do you want to go on vacation this year?
Grandpa's Restaurant to eat

Where is your favorite place to play?
At my friend's house

What is your favorite toy?
Rocket and the Little Einsteins

What is your favorite game?
Hide & Seek

What is your favorite drink?
Watermelon juice and Root Beer

If you could change your name, what would you choose?
Mi Mi

What is your restaurant?
Old MacDonalds

What is your favorite thing?
Blankie

What is your favorite TV show?
Little Einsteins

What do you love about each person in your family?
Daddy: because he can get me stuff down from high up places
Mommy: because she makes me dinner

What is your wish for this year?
I wish I had a kitten

No comments: