Friday, October 10, 2008

Baked Potato Soup



Last week I noticed comfort foods were eeking their way into our menu planning! The gentle morning chill in the air and my fall decor had something to do with it I am sure! Whatever the cause I welcome our comfort foods with open arms as they are some of our favorite meals to enjoy.

One meal I have never made was Baked Potato Soup - I have always wanted to, just never really got around to it. Well, I did it - I made some and to be honest it was simply amazing, comfort food at it's finest! So, I thought I'd share in case you too are looking for something new to add to your Fall line up!

Here is the recipe I used: Baked Potato Soup, Mmmm Good! The only adjustments I made were that I thinned it a bit more by about an additional cup of cream - it could probably stand a bit more and I added the bacon back in at the end instead of using it as a garnish.





No comments: