Monday, June 2, 2008

Scrappping & Bag Books

So, this past weekend I was treated to a scrap night out, Thanks Annette, and really enjoyed it! With scrapping I always love doing it, but sometimes I do not want to work on just traditional layouts the whole time. Saturday was one of those times. I worked on a bagbook of our vacation in Leavenworth last winter. These are fun, shorter time frames and just a cool little project. Here are some photos of the one I made this weekend -- I actually started a second one that I think I will donate for a fundraiser our Moms Club is holding in a couple weeks. Anhyhow, here are the photos:

5 comments:

Fanciful Cutter said...

wow you'rebook is great! and thanks for visiting my blog! I will be keeping my eye on yours!
Cyndy

Brandy said...

Really great book! :) I love those little projects like that!

Sarah Lee said...

That scrapbook is totally cute!!! Your sure lucky to have time for that kind of thing!!! I think all my scrapbook, stamping, and artsy stuff has gathered dust!!! Except for the stuff I've let the GS Troop use, which means its pretty much destroyed...good kids, but you shouldn't let them touch your ink pads! Haha. Fingerprints of other colors alllll over them!

We are Family! said...

I wish I had HALF your talent! Hopefully we can get together soon and I can "feed" off your creative ideas for a night of scrapping!

Totallyscrappy said...

What a cute book! You've reminded me of a paper bag book that I made of Christmas Cookie recipes.