Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winter Camping

We experienced our first winter camping this past weekend in our new trailer... making winter camping very comfortable! The weather was cold this weekend and warmth was a good thing.


Bryan and I were able to learn about our trailer more. What to bring or what not to bring. How to set it up and then change it around. Still some tweaking that needs to happen and we picked up some good tips from our friends that we might put into place as well. Overall it was a great trip for a first time out!


We spent the weekend up at Alder Lake with some good friends. Some time was spent at the campsite but we also enjoyed a local drive on a forest service road for snow and also headed up to Mount Rainier for the kids to sled. I am bummed because my camera lens is broke... leaving me with very few photos. But, I have a couple from our weekend. We had a great time and are looking forward to several more trips this year!


No comments: