Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy Times...

This poor blog has had some neglect lately, like a forgotten closet that still needs to be cleaned out. It's always in the back of my mind, I'll get to it tomorrow... and then tomorrow passes - still a cluttered closet.

So, I am here to share... we are here! Life is good, really good - Just busy! I have barely picked up my camera even, which is bad. However, I think things are slowing down a bit again and I will be able to resume my normal blogging and sharing of our life's tidbits that happen each week.

In the mean time we have been enjoying family time, out of town visitors, illnesses, house preparations, purging of stuff, planning a garage sale, working with an architect on house designs, doctor appointments, work schedules and more.... busy I tell ya!

No comments: