Thursday, December 31, 2009

Interview with Holly... New Year!

Last year I started a small tradition of interviewing Holly at the beginning of the year to see how she may have changed in her likes and dislikes. She had fun answering all of the questions, some of her answers are the same and some are new.

Interview with Holly at four and a half:

What is your favorite color?
Silver & Gold.

What is your favorite animal?
Giraffe *same*.

What is your favorite vegetable?
Watermelon *same*.

What is your favorite fruit?
Cantaloupe.

Where do you want to go on vacation this year?
Leavenworth in the snow and Tinkerbell's house, I think it is 'Dismey'?

Where is your favorite place to play?
Olympia Children's Museum with the little river and toy table.

What is your favorite toy?
Tinkerbell toys and Dinosaur toys because my friend Drew really likes them too.

What is your favorite game?
Hide & Seek *same*.

What is your favorite drink?
Slurpee at Target.

If you could change your name, what would you choose?
Kristin

What is your restaurant?
Old 'MacDonalds' *same*, but I love Chinese food better.

What is your favorite thing?
Blankie *same*.

What is your favorite TV show?
Tinkerbell movies.

What do you love about each person in your family?
Daddy: because he is my parent, he always plays with me and he always snuggles with me.

Mommy: because I see you every day, you always snuggle with me and you have the baby in you, who I love!

Kitties: I love them too!

What is your wish for this year?
I wish the baby was here right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that the kitties are loved! I would have never thought to include them. I hope strawberry and huckleberry aren't jealous that they aren't the favorite vegetabls.

Disneypal said...

What a neat idea to interview her once a year - her answers are cute.