Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love These Moments

As Hudson is growing up you can find the kids playing together more often. I love how every few days there is a new focus in my living room... right now trains! A week or so ago I had a large farm living in my living room and music instruments grazed every surface a few days before that.

Trains right now are a fun one as Hudson is really loving 'choo-choos'. We don't do much TV however one day Holly was watching a Thomas show and Hudson finally noticed the television (never happens)... he became very excited over the 'choo-choos' on TV. So, off went the TV and out came the trains. The living room has been filled since with hours of train play. I love that Hudson is enjoying it and Holly is not too old for it. They play well together over trains. I honestly love those moments!!!








1 comment:

Love and Lollipops said...

Thanks so much for popping by my blog! My lounge is always filled with cars or trains...sometimes I WISH for a playroom :)