Monday, January 3, 2011

Yearly Interview with Holly

At the start of each new year we do a little interview with Holly to see how she has changed. I ask the same questions each year and it is interesting to see what she comes up with.

Here is this year's interview:

What is your favorite color?
The whole rainbow and sparkly shiny colors

What is your favorite animal?
Bird & Kitten

What is your favorite vegetable?
Corn & Potatoes

What is your favorite fruit?
I don't have a favorite fruit

Where do you want to go on vacation this year?
Disneyland again, it was so fun!

Where is your favorite place to play?
At my friends house.

What is your favorite toy?
My new car garage.

What is your favorite game?
Creationary right now (Lego Game)

What is your favorite drink?
Slurpee

If you could change your name, what would you choose?
Cedar

What is your restaurant?
Old 'MacDonalds'

What is your favorite thing?
Blankie

What is your favorite TV show?
Tom & Jerry

What do you love about each person in your family?

Daddy: I love him because he is my daddy and he plays with me and we watch movies together.

Mommy: I love you because you like to snuggle with me a lot.

Hudson: I love Hudson because he is my baby brother and I like holding and talking with him.

Kitties: I love them because they are mine and I play with them. I hope for a kitten too.

What is your wish for this year?
I wish I could go to Disneyland again this year! I really loved it and really want to go again soon.

No comments: